The State of Commercial Banking: January 2023 Market Analysis
Get your copy of our annual report on trends in the commercial banking market, with important insights based on proprietary data pulled primarily from Q2 | PrecisionLender databases and supplemented with public economic data and industry research.
Among the key takeaways:
- The economic outlook for 2023 is certainly uncertain.
- Banks are bracing for a downturn but not (yet) seeing deterioration.
- Focus on deposits is renewed amid a competitive lending climate.
- Digital reaches deep into the financial institution.
- Payments innovation is leveling the playing field.