ON DEMAND RECORDING
Facing the New Financial Services Frontier
A Livestream Discussion With Cornerstone’s Sam Kilmer
In this live panel discussion, Sam Kilmer of Cornerstone Advisors joins Q2 Chief Banking Officer Kirk Coleman and key bank executives to discuss the industry trends affecting financial institution decisions.
The financial services market has changed drastically over a short span of time. Technological innovations and high expectations are coupled with continued rate hikes, a looming recession, and an historically shallow labor pool. What your technology does matters, but how it does it matters more.
In such an environment, financial institutions must have a laser focus on the strategies that will move them forward.
In this webinar you’ll learn how you can:
- Use data to visualize and optimize overall client relationship profitability across deposits and loans
- Deploy self-service tools to attract and onboard small businesses and help your staff serve them more efficiently
- Digitize the treasury onboarding process and reduce time-to-value for newly won commercial clients
- Leverage fintech partnerships to expand your commercial offerings with services like payroll, accounting, spend forecasting, and more
- Tailor the digital channel to each specific business based on the products and services they use and need
Managing Director, Fintech Advisory
Chief Banking Officer
EVP, Director of Business Banking Solutions
EVP, Head of Operations
Citizens Business Bank
VP, Product Marketing, Product Management
Head of Banking and Payments Insights and Advisory
SVP, Commercial & Business Services
Executive Vice President, Chief Experience Officer
Texas Security Bank
Jo K Jagadish
EVP, Head of Corporate Products, Services & Innovation