Five Digital Imperatives
for Maximizing Growth & Efficiency in a Recession
Access your on-demand recording and slide deck of the discussion among Q2, Aite-Novarica, TD Bank, BECU, & Texas Security Bank as they pinpoint the most important investment areas for growth and efficiency in 2023.
Heading into 2023 planning, bank and credit union leaders face competing challenges: On one hand, winning commercial relationships has never been more important to long-term growth; on the other, a looming recession means prioritizing efficiency, cost reduction, and client profitability.
Christine Barry of Aite-Novarica and a panel of leading bank and credit union executives discuss the top five considerations for 2023 budget planning to help grow profitability and efficiency in an uncertain market.
In this webinar you’ll learn how you can:
- Use data to visualize and optimize overall client relationship profitability across deposits and loans
- Deploy self-service tools to attract and onboard small businesses and help your staff serve them more efficiently
- Digitize the treasury onboarding process and reduce time-to-value for newly won commercial clients
- Leverage fintech partnerships to expand your commercial offerings with services like payroll, accounting, spend forecasting, and more
- Tailor the digital channel to each specific business based on the products and services they use and need
VP, Product Marketing, Product Management
Head of Banking and Payments Insights and Advisory
SVP, Commercial & Business Services
Executive Vice President, Chief Experience Officer
Texas Security Bank
Jo K Jagadish
EVP, Head of Corporate Products, Services & Innovation