LIVE WEBINAR WITH AITE-NOVARICA GROUP | JUNE 8th 11AM CST
Ready for the imminent disruption of commercial banking?
Digital innovation fully disrupted consumer banking years ago. Commercial is next. In fact, 95% of commercial clients who bank digitally in their consumer lives expect their financial institutions (FIs) to deliver digital services for their businesses as well.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how forward-thinking commercial bankers are using digital technology and data to grow revenue and improve client relationships by:
- Automating complex workflows to reduce onboarding time from weeks or months to days or hours.
- Using data and AI to increase the value and profitability of commercial clients
- Tailoring experiences based on unique client needs throughout the commercial relationship.
- Providing relationship managers with data, machine learning solutions, and the holistic guidance they need to make better deals.
- Strengthening and deepening relationships with unique products and services from an extensive fintech ecosystem.
Want to join us? Register Below!
Join Dean Jenkins, VP of Product Marketing at Q2, as he leads a discussion with Christine Barry, Head of Banking & Payments Insights & Advisory at Aite-Novarica Group and Katherine Weislogel, Executive Vice President, Head of Treasury and Payment Solutions at Synovus. They’ll share the ways FI have already started embracing disruption, engaging deeply with commercial customers in the digital channel, and transforming commercial banking journeys.